It's that time of year again! I will be at San Diego Comic Con beginning preview night on July 11th all the way through to the 15th at BOOTH #4403. We have tons of stuff planned this year including my new artbook GROUNDWORKS:The Marvel Art of MARK BROOKS as well as a ton of new prints and lithographs. Here's a complete list of what you can expect:
ORIGINAL ART - including some recent covers for X-Men Legacy and interiors from his run on Uncanny X-Force as well as a portfolio of older art with reduced pricing.
NEW ART BOOK Groundworks The Marvel Art of Mark Brooks. This is a beautiful hard back, full color autographed book for $25. Get more details at this link: diablo2003.deviantart.com/jour…
The artbook can also be preordered if you are not able to attend the show by simply e-mailing email@example.com with the subject "GROUNDWORKS"
NEW PRINTS & LITHOGRAPHS Check out these gorgeous 13x19" prints each $20, click link to see an image:
· Red Phoenix, Green Phoenix and *exclusive limited run of 50 White Phoenix* The Red and Green are $20 each and for sale individually, but the white variant is ONLY available if you purchase both red and green for total package price of $50. Pick up a package before they sell out! fav.me/d55fq71
· Battle Rogue fav.me/d4ggo1m
· X-Men Legacy cover no image is available, but it's GREAT!
· X-Men Legacy Msr. Marvel fav.me/d50pqz4
· Additional lithos: Queen of Hearts, DC Sirens, Baroness, Black Cat, and oversized Thor art print ($30)
COMMISSION SKETCHES He will take a short list on Thursday and then cherry pick off the list. Commissions will be $400 for a full body, pencil, ink and grey scale piece.
We are really excited and looking forward to seeing some of you at BOOTH #4403! Let me know if you have any questions. And for more regular updates on what's happening please follow both me and my lovely wife on twitter for updates throughout the show @MarkBrooksArt and @BrideOfDiablo.
I will be at multiple panels this year!
-The Deviantart panel on Saturday July 14th from noon-1pm in Room 2, Upper level, Hall A (this is on the opposite side of the convention center from where it was last year) ayame-kenoshi.deviantart.com/j…
-How to compose a cover with Mark Brooks- Friday, July 13 from 2:30pm-4:30pm(check program guide for location). This is an hour long session on the composition and illustration of a cover and will give you insight on how a cover is made. This is an interactive session so please bring paper and something to write/draw with. This is going to be a ton of and I hope you will plan to attend!
- Lastly, I will be signing at the Marvel booth from 1-2pm on Thursday so come by and get your books signed as well as free sketches!